Lesvos has developed today a comprehensive network of walking paths with special marks and careful assistance in every municipality of our island, highlighted the special features. The exploration of our island holds many surprises for visitors.
Besides the classic beauty that is offered to those seeking a holiday in the coastal areas and the intense summer life, Lesvos has a hidden treasure where you must not try a lot to discover. The trekking trails are numerous and we invite you to discover them. Some of these paths are:
- The path of the Municipality of Mantamados, with the start in the village Pelopi and the destination on the top of the mountain Lepetymnos where you can enjoy the spectacular view and end back in the village Pelopi.
- The paths of the municipality of Mythimna, Sykaminia-Saint Ilias-Krya Vrysi-Lepetymnos or Lepetymnos Mountain-Chalikas-Saint Anna-Krita.
- The path of the Municipality of Agia Paraskevi, Agia Paraskevi-bridge of the Prini-Sanctuary of the Klopedi-Monastery Depency of Taxiarches-the Bridge of Kremasti-Stivota Agia Paraskevi, a path full of nature, history and civilization.
- The path of the Municipality in Polichnitos, the Hot springs of Polichnitos-Saint George-Saint Anargyroi-Hot springs of Polichnitos.
- There are many paths of the Municipality of Agiasos and you cross endless chestnut forests, olive groves and pine forests and right in the middle you will find the traditional village Agiasos. Some of the trails are: Agiasos – Kameno Aloni – Marmaro -Olympus, Agiasos – Agios Konstantinos – Ancient Penthili – Panagiouda – Valinas – Folifi – Agiasos etc.
- The paths of the Municipality of Plomari, such as Plomari – Kato Chorio – Christos – Kournela – Melinda – Apothamenos – Logaras – Levres – Kato Chorio – Plomari, will get you to know magical nature of Plomari.
There are many more walking trails on Lesvos. If you are interested to know them, fill the contact form and we will organize a hiking trip for you if you want.